Whether you want to be a doctor or lawyer, accountant or veterinarian, C.H.I. understands that school is a full-time commitment. But we also understand the rising costs of education often stand in the way. Here at C.H.I. we are here to help. No matter what degree or certificate in any area of study, C.H.I. will pay tuition to Lake Land College (provided you meet the criteria).
- Recipients must be a resident of the Lake Land College District.
- Recipients must be enrolled as a full time student at LLC in the 2017 spring or summer semester.
- Recipients must have a high school or college GPA of 2.5/4.0 scale.
- Must work at C.H.I. with a start date between June and August through the month of December; any person who fails to meet this requirement will not be eligible.
- All interested individuals must apply to the Lake Land College Foundation each semester to be considered. Please apply to the Foundation Office no later than November 31, 2016.
- Recipients must submit a letter of employment verification from C.H.I. Human Resources (this will be obtained at the end of the employment period) to the Lake Land College Foundation.
How to Apply
Current C.H.I. Employees: Please contact the HR department for more information about the application process
Interested Students: If you are not already an employee of C.H.I. Overhead Doors, Inc. please apply either in-person or online at, www.chiohd.com, for one of our open production positions, and write in the comments section that you are applying for the scholarship program.