C.H.I. Introduces New Commercial Model
C.H.I. Overhead Doors is pleased to introduce the Model 3206 to our growing commercial product line. This new commercial model incorporates recently engineered innovations designed for structural integrity and thermal protection. The 3206 is manufactured with 1-1/2” thick thermally-broken tongue and groove sections and incorporates the new continuous foamed in place urethane in the manufacturing process for a superior insulation value of 13.68. A section joint seal enhances the doors ability to restrict air infiltration and assists with heating and cooling needs. The 3206 is available with a resilient baked on polyester paint, factory finished in white, to offer the owner years of maintenance free protection. .
Features of the new 3206 include:
- The double-sided steel door utilizes 28-gauge interior and exterior pre-painted galvanized skins.
- The 3206 gives the owner the exceptional value of a foamed in place urethane core door (R-value / 13.68).
- The continuous thermal break increases the doors resistance to heat flow.
- Heavy Duty 14-gauge hinges are standard.
- Full height vertical hardware attachment plates.
- Available in 3” height increments with 18”, 21” and 24” sections.
- Offered in sizes up to 18’ wide and 16’ tall.
- Standard C.H.I. Commercial Warranty applies to this new product.