- 2" Thick Sections
- CFC-free Polyurethane-filled sandwich construction
- Four evenly spaced micro-grooves run horizontally across each section
- Thermally-broken to eliminate thermal conduction
- R-value** 17.54
- Various accessories and options available.
- Accents Planks available in cedar, mahogany, dark oak, light oak and driftwood
- Accents Logos is available as an option for interior applications
Wind can be unpredictable and destructive. This is why C.H.I. Windbreaker Series and iSeries doors are designed, tested, and built to the most rugged specifications. Wind chamber tested to ensure windload resistance, these extra-sturdy designs provide enhanced defense against the elements.
C.H.I. Overhead Doors developed the resilient Windbreaker Series garage doors to protect against high wind conditions. The super-resilient C.H.I. iSeries Impact Approved doors have strength designed to withstand direct collision of projectiles and other windborne debris at high speeds.
Available window options vary on wind loaded doors. Please contact your local distributor to discuss the window options that are available for the size and wind load pressures required for your door.