- CFC-free, high-density injected polyurethane core
- Thermally broken for added weather protection
- R-value: 17.19 (R-value testing is in accordance with ASTM C518 standards)
- 2" thick door sections
- Window insert options include cathedral, mission, cascade, waterton, sherwood, sunburst and stockton
- Glass options include frosted, plain, tinted, obscure and glue chip
- Designer glass options include hawthorne, somerset, newport, hampton, temple and florence
- Colors available in your choice of white, almond, sandstone, brown, evergreen, bronze and desert tan
- This residential garage door offers the Endurance and Appearance Package upgrade
- MLB™, Images and Logos are available as an option for interior applications
Wind can be unpredictable and destructive. This is why C.H.I. Windbreaker Series and iSeries doors are designed, tested, and built to the most rugged specifications. Wind chamber tested to ensure windload resistance, these extra-sturdy designs provide enhanced defense against the elements.
C.H.I. Overhead Doors developed the resilient Windbreaker Series garage doors to protect against high wind conditions. The super-resilient C.H.I. iSeries Impact Approved doors have strength designed to withstand direct collision of projectiles and other windborne debris at high speeds.