Rolling Steel insulated doors are available in a variety of gauges, insulation and options to achieve your project requirements. A wide variety of slat profiles, gauges, and color options are available.Insulated Models:
- 6182: 18 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value* 4.7 or 6.7)
- 6202: 20 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value* 7.2)
- 6222: 22 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value* 7.2)
- 6242: 24 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value* 7.2)
- Slat Profiile: Flat Slat
- Operation: Manual push-up, chain hoist (standard) or motor operation
- Gray or White for models 6182
- Gray, White, or Galvanized exterior for models 6202
- Gray, White, Tan, Brown, or Galvanized exterior for models 6222 and 6242
- Gray, White, Tan, Brown, or Galvanized backer slat for all models
Powder coat: 188 RAL powder coat color options
- Half-hexagonal formed hoods deliver superior structural rigidity and aesthetic appeal
- Options and accessories available
**R-Values have been calculated in accordance with ASTM C518 standards
Insulated Flat Slat (IS) cover 2-1/2" by 13/16" deep
F2.5 Polystyrene Insulated Flat Slat Detail
F2.5 Urethane Insulated Detail
F2.7 Urethane Insulated Detail
Models 6202, 6222, 6242
GAUGE & MAXIMUM SIZE:
6182: 18 gauge/24 gauge backer, 30'0" max std. width / 24'0" max std. height
6202: 20 gauge/24 gauge backer, 30'0" max std. width / 24'0" max std. height
6222: 22 gauge/24 gauge backer, 24'4" max std. width / 20'4" max std. height
6242: 24 gauge/24 gauge backer, 24'4" max std. width / 16'4" max std. height
ENDLOCKS & WINDLOCKS:
- Malleable, zinc-placted cast iron endlocks and windlocks maintain curtain alignment and increase windload capacity. Galvanized malleable cast endlocks are fastened to every other slat. Windlocks are added as dictated by door size & windload requirement.
- Windload: Designed to withstand a minimum of 20 lbs psf (per sq feet) of windload to an amount that prevents curtain per square foot of windload deflection to prevent buckling or being blown out of the guides.
5" x 1-1/8" lites available in a variety of patterns
- Fabricated from minimum 24 gauge galvanized steel sheet shaped to fit within the headplates.
- Unique half-hexagonal shape is more rigid and easier to handle and install than more traditional round hoods
- Intermediate hood support(s) furnished as required.
- Available in colors/finishes to match curtain.
Available with Chain-hoist (standard), Manual Push-up and Motor Operation
- Available in 1/3 to 5 HP as required; single- or three-phase available
- Refer to the motor operator area chart to select operator type based on dimensions and gauge
- Choose between wall mount or front of headplate mount. Use the charts to determine headroom, sideroom and backroom clearance requirements.
- Spring tension assembly within barrel by precision ball bearings.
- Assembly designed for 20,000 cycle life springs (Standard). Higher cycles optional