Rolling Steel medium duty doors offer an exceptional value for a variety of applications.Medium Duty Non-Insulated Models:
- 6241: 24 gauge
- Slat Profile: Flat Slat
- Operation: Manual push-up, chain hoist (standard) or motor operation
- Colors: Gray, White, Tan, Brown or Galvanized. RAL Powder-coat option in 188 colors
- Half-hexagonal formed hoods deliver superior structural rigidity and aesthetic appeal
- Options and accessories available
**R-Values have been calculated in accordance with ASTM C518 standards
Flat Slat (FS) cover 2-1/2” high by 3/4” deep
F2.7 Flat Slat Detail
Flat Slat Curtain- Exterior Detail
GAUGE & MAXIMUM SIZE:
6241: 24 gauge interlocking galvanized steel, Max Size: 12'4" x 14'4"
- Malleable, zinc-placted cast iron endlocks and windlocks maintain curtain alignment and increase windload capacity. Galvanized malleable cast endlocks are fastened to every other slat. Windlocks are added as dictated by door size & windload requirement.
- Windload: Designed to withstand a minimum of 20 lbs psf (per sq feet) of windload to an amount that prevents curtain per square foot of windload deflection to prevent buckling or being blown out of the guides.
- Fabricated from minimum 24 gauge galvanized steel sheet shaped to fit within the headplates.
- Intermediate hood support(s) furnished as required.
- Available in colors/finishes to match curtain.
Available with Chain-hoist (standard), Manual Push-up and Motor Operation
- Available in 1/3 to 5 HP as required; single- or three-phase available
- Refer to the motor operator area chart to select operator type based on dimensions and gauge
- Choose between wall mount or front of headplate mount. Use the charts to determine headroom, sideroom and backroom clearance requirements.
- Spring tension assembly within barrel by precision ball bearings.
- Assembly designed for 20,000 cycle life springs (Standard). Higher cycles optional